Do you need to send money to someone in China?
The official currency of China is the Renminbi which translates to the 'people's currency'. Internationally it is largely referred to as the Yuan. The international code for the Renminbi/Yuan is CNY.
If you need to send money to someone in China, for example a friend or family member, we can assist. Using our user-friendly online system, you can place a transaction in a few simple steps:
- STEP 1 - enter money transfer details and book an FX rate
- STEP 2 - enter recipient details and select a cash collection point (China Post branches)
- STEP 3 - confirm your money transfer
- STEP 4 - select your payment method
- STEP 5 - send your money to Exchange4free
Why use our services?
- we send your money at better exchange rates so your recipient receives more
- you pay no transfer fees and your recipient pays no receiving fees, making it cheaper for everyone
- there are no commission charges or hidden costs when you send with us
- use our online system to send money 24/7, 365 days of the year at your convenience
- safe, secure and reliable way to send money to China