How to Send Money to Commonwealth Bank in Australia
Do you have a friend or family member with a Commonwealth bank account in Australia to whom you need to send money?
Exchange4free offers an easy to use online platform for you to transfer your money at a great foreign exchange rate and at no fees. Our process is simple and can be completed in a few steps:
- Register an account and send the required documents to us
- Once your account is activated login and select the 'Send Money Online' option
- Enter the details for your money transfer; countries, currencies and amounts
- Book an exchange rate at which to convert and send your money
- Setup a beneficiary account where your money will be transferred. You will need your beneficiary's Commonwealth Bank Account details for this step.
- Review your money transfer details and confirm your transfer
- Select your payment method for example EFT (electronic funds transfer payment)
- Transfer your money to our Exchange4free Clearing Account
Our payments department will make a payment to your recipient's Commonwealth Bank Account once your money is received into our Exchange4free clearing account. The money will then clear into their account within 2/3 days. It's that simple to send money online from overseas to Commonwealth Bank in Australia.
Some of our extra benefits and services include:
- the ability to book a money transfer any time of the day, 7 days a week
- make payment requests to people overseas that owe you money
- no fee transfers - you pay no international transfer or receiving fees
- no hidden costs or commissions, the amount we say will be sent to your recipient is the amount they will receive.