Exchange4free Fraud Warning
Please read the questions below carefully to help us protect you from becoming a victim of fraud or a scam.
Are you sending money?
- To someone you don't know or whose identity you cannot verify?
- To prove to someone that you have the available funds to buy a car, other goods, or to rent a property? Are you being asked by any 3rd party to provide any details about this transaction in part or in full by phone, email, fax or website?
- To buy a product/ service or a pet via the Internet or anywhere else in response to any offer that sounds very cheap in comparison to their expected price or looks "too good to be true"?
- To claim lottery or prize winnings, inheritance, for a "guaranteed" credit card, loan offer, refund of bank charges or attractive investments?
- In response to an Internet offer, letter or phone call that asks you to send money for a "job offer" or "mystery shopping" or a "charity"?
- To someone at home or overseas who claims to be your relative needing cash for an "emergency" and you are unable to verify independently if the caller and the claims are genuine?
- To someone you met in an on-line chat room or dating web site for financial assistance? Examples: airplane ticket, medical bills, helping a relative, cashing a check, investing in a business deal, etc.
- To someone you met or got contacted by random email? Examples: airplane ticket, medical bills, helping a relative, cashing a check, investing in a business deal, lottery winnings etc.
IF you answered YES to any of these questions, DO NOT SEND the money transfer - someone may be trying to STEAL YOUR MONEY.
Remember, neither Exchange4free nor its Affiliates or Reps will be liable if you ignore the fraud warnings above and still choose to send money for any of the reasons listed above.
Reporting Fraud to Exchange4free:
Have you noticed any suspicious transactions on your Exchange4free account?
You can report this to us by calling: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, +44 207 858 1039
Have you noticed any suspicious transactions on your Exchange4free account? You can report this to us by emailing Exchange4free on compliance@Exchange4free.com and please provide your Exchange4free Member ID in the email and give a description of your suspicion of fraud on your Exchange4free account.